Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Moooooooom!

Today is a very special person's birthday.
Well I assume it's a lot of special person's birthday.. 
But it's my special person's birthday today too. 

So this lady, I've known for quite sometime; or well all of my almost 20-something years of life. She was actually at the hospital the day I was born. Crazy, I know! She goes by the name "Mom" or sometimes "Mum" or even "Mother". She just answers. I guess that's what happens when you have like 20 kids, okay only 6, but you catch my drift. 

**RUNS OUT TO CAR TO GET CARD BECAUSE I FORGOT TO GIVE IT TO HER**
Yes, that happened. I bought the card and then forgot to give it to her. I even bought her milk duds.. but umm, they were left in the car too. {Mind you its mid August..in Texas..} Great daughter, I know. It's the thought that counts...right?

But okay so anyway, back to the birthday blogpost. 

Moooooom,
{Read that the way I say it that annoys you} 

You know I always procrastinate. It's like it's in my blood or something (; But yeah. 
It's your birthday. I can't believe you're 21..again..for the 18th time! Sheesh! 
I love you. I know that sometimes dealing with Princess' attitude, arguing with Karebear about boys, seeing all the horrifying pictures B-Rae posts on Facebook, listening to Little Miss Sassy's sassy attitude, Sweet Boy being not so sweet, and my overall greatness all in one night can be a bit overwhelming but somehow you manage. {Woo, that was a long sentence! I don't even think it made much sense but you're Mom, so you get it!} And all the while you kept the laundry going. Super Mom? Maybe next year I should get you a cape? Oh the ideas. Hmm.

Basically what I'm trying to say is:

You are appreciated. 
You are loved.
You are our Super Mom.

Happy Birthday! 
I love you to the moon, through the stars, and ALL the way back. 









P.S. It's 11:59. Just in time. BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment