Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blessed

So in the beginning this blog post was suppose to be about my summer..
But in the middle of writing I got a phone call. It made me realize that this blog post was headed in the wrong direction. Yeah, I had a crappy summer but I am blessed beyond words. 

I was in the middle of writing this really sappy blog about how crappy my summer was and blah blah blah when my phone rings. It was my Aunt. She called simply to ask if I wanted to get a new pair of shoes for school. As I hung up the phone my eyes filled with tears. Emotional wreck? Probably so! But it made me realize something. 

I am so blessed. 

The phone call itself was so simple but it meant the world to me. It put everything back into perspective. Even when everything in your life seems to be falling apart. When your world is crumbling underneath you. Always remember that someone cares. 

So shout out to my favorite Aunt. Thank you for being such a blessing! I am so blessed to be your niece!

This week was full of blessings. 

I got all my school stuff situated. Or well, most of it. 
I got 4 more kiddos to babysit. {I'm super excited yet nervous for all that.}

And I've realized that overall the good always outweighs the bad.
Have you counted your blessings today?

Oh, and speaking of blessed; I had a little helper while I wrote this post! He is definitely one of my many blessing. One day I'll post his story but until then just look at that sweet face. My Sweet Boy<3



P.S. Shout out to my new reader! Sorry this wasn't up before you went to bed; procrastination at its finest! ((:


No comments:

Post a Comment